Your investment in the YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities means that a toddler will have access to the high-quality early childhood education that lays the foundation for success in school. It means that the more than 1,000 youth on our waiting list can participate in vital development programming. It means that our life-enriching camps will be open to all. Your support helps to encourage healthy living throughout the Twin Cities, Rochester, Northern Minnesota and Western Wisconsin.
Options to make a financial impact
Give by mail
Make checks payable to YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities and mail to: YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities, NW 5901, P.O. Box 1450, Minneapolis, MN 55485-5901
- Gift of securities instructions
- Contact Carolyn Caswell at 612-371-8707
Tributes and matching gifts
Email us to make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one, or for information about securing a matching gift from your employer.
To make an IRA gift:
- Contact Cecilia Moulton at 612-284-8859.
- Donors must be 70½ or older.
- Gifts must be made directly from the IRA to an eligible charitable organization.
- Gifts to all charities combined cannot exceed a total of $100,000 per taxpayer for the year.
Benefits of an IRA gift:
- The gift counts towards the Required Minimum Distribution (RMD).
- The gift is not included in taxable income.
- You help support your community and programs that are valuable to you.
Donor-advised fund gifts
- Gifts from a donor advised fund should be made payable to: YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities, Tax ID # 45-2563299.
- Mail to: YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities, NW 5901, P.O. Box 1450, Minneapolis, MN 55485-5901.
- Please designate your favorite site or program in the memo line, in separate correspondence, or by contacting Cecilia Moulton at 612-284-8859.
- It is important to remember that donor advised fund gifts have some restrictions. Please consult your financial or tax advisor.
The Y is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.